Do you want to know the secret to folding clothes like an Origami master?
Properly folded items not only take up less space, it also keeps your clothing looking great and ready for wear – with the minimum of wrinkles! Imagine: no more digging out a favourite top only to find it looks more creased than when you ironed it…Suddenly, getting dressed or packing for a trip becomes a lot less stressful!
With a few tips and our very clever little folding board you’re going to learn about folding clothes like a pro!
What a nightmare: a pile of freshly ironed shirts and no coat hangers! How can you possibly fold these without ending up with more lines on them than a road map? Easy:
1) Simply lay the shirt (buttoned up) face down and arms spread out.
2) Now fold the top of the shirt in half over the bottom (so that the collar rests on the bottom edge).
3) Take the arms and fold them neatly across the top half.
The result is a beautiful piece of shirt folding which minimises creasing and even allows you to neatly stack one on top of another.
Sound a little much to remember? No problem, our smart folding board has easy, step by step instructions printed on it for easy reference!
No guide on how to fold clothes would be complete without that everyday item: the humble T-shirt. Ironically, T-shirts are probably the garments we take least care in folding! No more – get this right and you’ll be well on your way to earning a black belt in folding laundry…
1) Place your T-shirt face down and fold neatly in half lengthways
2) Fold the arms over together onto the main body so that the overall shape is as rectangular as possible
3) Take the bottom of the T-shirt fold it over the top to form a neat little package.
Short on time and need to speed things up? Our clothes folding board makes troublesome T-shirt folding a snap – with a click, clack, click!
When it comes to folding laundry, trousers and jeans can seem deceptively easy. Avoid ‘tramlines’ in formal trousers by ensuring they are folded along the permanent creases to the front and back of the legs!
For best results use our handy folding board and follow this simple method:
1) Lay the trousers flat having already folded in half lengthways to form a single leg
2) Fold the legs up to the waistband
3) Repeat by folding the remainder in half again to form a square.
Armed with our folding board you’re now well on your way to folding clothes like a Laundry-Jitsu master! Use your new power wisely…
Don’t forget to give us a ‘Like’ on Facebook to keep up-to-date with our latest news and for interior inspiration, you will love our Instagram account! We can help and answer any questions on Twitter too @Brabantialife!