What a start to the week…an interview with the ultra-inspirational top fashion and travel blogger Anne-Laure from L’atelier d’al! Exciting times ahead! We can’t wait to gain an insight into her world. Here Anne shares her top moments and insights for 2016, prepare to be inspired!
What’s going to be hot in interiors in 2016?
It’s not really a 2016 trend but I’m still fond of tropical print, wallpaper, plants, everywhere at home!
Rose Quartz and Serenity, Pantone’s Colours of the Year – a Hit or Miss?
I really like both colours, however I don’t think I put a lot of items pink or blue in my interior
What are your ambitions for 2016…in 5 words or less!
Get any homemade kind of decoration for my Parisian condo (a headboard for e.g) and provide some DIY on the blog
How would you describe your style, in just 3 words!
Vintage, natural (wood), cocooning
Who is your ‘Go To’ design crush?
My mother 😉 she always told me that the most important was to feel good at home and that items are alive – nothing should be frozen in time
What are your top 3 favourite interior spaces?
I’m sensitive to all kind of worldwide projects
Reflecting back on 2015 what was your defining interiors moment?
The launching of my blog www.latelierdal.com
Your favourite colour from our Tasty Tools collection?
- Limited pops of colour in the home or all out colour collision? Limited pops of colour, with a decoration mainly in black & white with plants
- Be surprising at all times or keep it consistent? Keep it consistent with colours and furniture
- Eclectic styling or traditional? Traditional
- Entertaining at home or eating out? Both… but I like entertaining at home
- Books or blogs? Both… but daily blogs and a lot of magazine like Ideat, Milk Magazine, and the feminine part in Paulette magazine