It’s that time of year again where we need as much super-stylish interior/decor inspiration as we can get our hands on! With plenty of friends and family visiting over the holidays, we need to make sure our homes are full of comfortable, welcoming style and, of course, festive goodness.
To give you a helping hand, we’ve pulled together the ultimate list of inspirational interior design bloggers that love nothing more than sharing festive trends and stunning decor photography! Check out the blogs below for some lovely inspiration for your home during the festive season.
1. Lucy Gough – having worked for magazine titles such as Livingetc, Alto and Sunday Times Magazine, as well as many well-known brands, businesses and designers, Lucy is uber-passionate about creating beautiful images and has recently taken part in our Design Insights Interview – #LoveToGive edition. Check it out!
2. Flat 15 – sharing her passion for great design, original style and overall happy living, Gabby posts eye-pleasing and attention-grabbing interiors, fashion and contemporary art that truly inspires her daily life.
3. Love Chic Living – Jen loves nothing more than great design, innovative products and bold colour. With a modern and contemporary style, she is passionate about creating a stylish family home that is affordable, and finding home interiors that are accessible for those who feel daunted by interior design.
4. Sarah Akwisombe – with a super-bold and rebellious style, Sarah has worked with some of the best stylists in the industry and some of the UK’s biggest homewares brands – such as M&S, Dwell and BHS – making her an ideal choice to source inspiration this season!
5. Smart Style Interiors – Phoebe is full of interior inspiration and through her blog, shows her true love of rich colours, pretty patterns and a striking balance of textures. But what she loves most is making spaces her clients totally adore. Take a look at her blog for must-have, on-trend homewares!
6. Abigail Ahern – recognised amongst design aficionados and devotees alike for her enchanting take on interiors, Abigail is an influential tastemaker and is highly acclaimed for her trendsetting designs that are synonymous with glamour, eclecticism and famed British humour.
7. Decor 8 – Decorate. Design. Lifestyle – the motto of Decor8! A super-inspiring blog full of colour inspiration, decorating tips, the latest in interiors and DIY must do’s! With the aim to reach like-minded people with a passion for interiors, the blog has become an award-winning leader in the vast world of interiors and lifestyle.
8. The Inspired Room – over at the Inspired Room, dedicated interior blogger Melissa loves to share simple, doable ideas to decorate, organise and love the home you have. Budget conscious but also appreciative of good designs and well-kept homes, Melissa has been honoured two years in a row, 2015 and 2014, to be voted the Reader’s Favourite Decorating Blogger at Better Homes & Gardens Magazine!
9.The Beat That My Heart Skipped – established in 2007, Rohini’s blog, The Beat My Heart Skipped, focuses on home inspirations, design trends, lifestyle and food – coupled with a great insight into Rohini’s work and home life. A self-confessed trend forecaster, this blog is a must-read!
10. Lonny – sharing incredibly beautiful visuals and interactive content, Lonny focuses on all things interior and lifestyle. From stunning interior images and ideas to must-see home tours and trending homewares – this blog has it covered.
11. Claire Garner Interiors – interior stylist Claire shares advice on interior trends, news and styling as well as notes from her studio, ‘get the look’ and design work. Her training and experience in both interior and textile design means she can help advise you on what works and what won’t – perfect!
12. A-Gent of Style – with a focus on luxury, Fabrice from A-Gent of Style draws inspiration from design, interiors, architecture, the arts and antiques as well as fashion, music, travel, nature and food. He keeps his finger on the pulse and is always on the look-out for anything inspiring, intoxicating or simply authentic. Our kind of blogger!
13. Lucy Loves Ya – Lucy loves nothing more than colour! Sharing home projects, unique finds, interesting trends and interviews with inspirational well-known designers, artists and brands, Lucy Loves Ya provides the most kitsch inspiration out there!
14. SF Girl By Bay – known for representing ‘bohemian modern style’ and for showcasing the freshest designers, artists, products and trends, Victoria shares the most incredible interiors, shopping finds, behind the scenes interviews, home/studio virtual tours of up-and-coming artists and design/art event coverage.