If you’re seeking decor and design inspiration, there’s no better way to immerse yourself amongst the latest styles, trends and innovative designs than to head on down to some top interior design shows! 2015 so far has seen some really successful and inspiring exhibitions, so we’ve put together a list of must-attend worldwide events coming up in the rest of the year to make it easier for you to take your pick!
- Maison Objet – Paris, France – 4th to 8th September 2015
If you missed out in January, the Maison & Objet is back in September for you to view a vast array of design products across eight exhibition rooms! This is one of the most stylish interior design shows of the year!
- The London Design Festival – London, UK – 19th to 27th September 2015
One of the world’s most important annual design events, the programme is made up of over 350 events and exhibitions from around the world, so is definitely not one to miss!
- Intercasa – Lisbon, Portugal – 7th to 11th October 2015
Totalling more than 35,000 visitors, Intercasa is all about cutting-edge design and decoration.
- Downtown Design – Dubai, UAE – 27th to 30th October 2015
As expected from a city famous for its contemporary architecture, Downtown Design in Dubai is all about innovative, high-quality design, providing a dynamic environment for visitors.
- Brussels Furniture Fair – Brussels, Belgium – 8th to 11th November 2015
With visitors from all over Europe, Brussels Furniture Fair prides itself on showcasing high-quality, top european collections from only the best designers.