Summer is all about light flavoursome dishes, refreshing treats and food that looks divine and tastes great too!
If you’re looking to impress BBQ or party guests this season in next to no time, then look no further than our favourite easy summer recipes!
1. Fancy something refreshing for a warm day? These strawberry and banana ice lollies are the perfect tasty treat to make with the kids. And with only three ingredients, the lollies are easy to create and are also full of natural fruit goodness!
2. If you’re having a BBQ, this recipe for chickpea and garlic mushroom burgers is bound to impress your guests and is a great vegetarian alternative. The burger mix can also be used in wraps to make a tasty next-day lunch mixed with a variety of burger toppings or wrap fillings such as delicious pink coleslaw.
3. This watermelon, prawn and avocado salad recipe from BBC Good Food would make a great light summer lunch. The variation in flavour and texture makes the dish a perfect choice if you’re looking for something other than your conventional side-salad dish.
4. For those summer scorchers, this sweet peach tea granita recipe is refreshing and sweet. Fun as a desert or as a slush drink, they only take 25 minutes to freeze and are bound to cool you down after a day out in the sun!
5. These zucchini fritters are low calorie and are simple to make for a yummy summer meal. They’re also an easy way to sneak vegetables onto the plates of your kids. Perfect!
6. Save on washing up and spend more time in the sun with this quick and easy one pot greek chicken and lemon rice dish. This recipe is a perfect way to create a Mediterranean summer atmosphere whilst entertaining!
7. This no-bake strawberry cheesecake looks absolutely gorgeous and would look more than impressive on the table of a summer buffet or party. Garnish with whole strawberries and edible flowers to give it that extra wow-factor!
For more summer inspiration, from recipes to bright interiors and gorgeous outdoor spaces, check out our Sensational Summer board on Pinterest!