What better way to seek decor inspiration for 2015 than through wonderful interior design shows and exhibitions! With plenty of fab shows coming up in the next few months, in locations all over the world, we’ve put together a list of 5 must-attend events to make choosing that little bit easier!
- IMM Cologne – Cologne, Germany – 19th to 25th of January 2015
The first interior design show of 2015, IMM Cologne presents basic to designer furnishing trends that will be shaping the interiors sector for the year ahead.
- Maison Objet – Paris, France – 23rd to 27th of January 2015
A montage of stylish decoration, clever design, furniture, accessories and much more, Maison Objet is one of the must-attend interior shows of the year.
- Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – Stockholm, Sweden – 3rd to 7th of February 2015
Well known as the world’s largest interior show for Scandinavian furniture and lighting design, Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair is the perfect inspiration source for both home and commercial property.
- DesignMarch – Reykjavik, Iceland – 12th to 15th of March 2015
Featuring exhibitions, lectures, events and installations, DesignMarch is a buzzing festival that combines all areas of design including interior, product and graphic.
- Design Days – Dubai 16th to 20th of March 2015
Design Days Dubai is a interior show dedicated to collectable and limited edition design and furniture objects – meaning you’re bound to find a unique one-off piece for your home!