Are you restyling your home, or wanting to freshen up a room or two? Sometimes it’s hard to know where to seek inspiration from, so we have put together a list of what we believe to be the 6 best websites to source stylish design ideas, trends and tips.
1. Pinterest allows you to save inspiring images of stylish and chic interiors all in one place. Through pinning them on to personalised themed boards such as furniture ides, colour palettes and wallpaper designs, it’s never been easier to spark inspiration.
2. Houzz spreads style inspiration by offering millions of photos that are categorised by different room type. Along with this, they also report on new trends and offer expert tips to help with styling rooms.
3. The Industry Bible offer the unique opportunity of purchasing a little black book containing the best interior design sources.The book covers areas such as bathrooms, furniture, and antiques, along with the best places to find them.
4. My Deco brings together stylish interior boutiques from all over the world to one website. This makes it easier to search for inspiration, source products and purchase them all from one place.
5. Remodelista is part interior design magazine and part sourcebook. It offers organised inspiration by room type, along with new and upcoming trends. It links you to the best new shops, design products and expert advice as well as offering you the chance to click what you like in order to buy.
6. Home Shopping Spy is a blog created by Ideal Home’s style editor Alice Humphrys and is dedicated to bringing you a selection of uniques products and decorating tips.
Where do you find interior design inspiration?