At Brabantia we love to hear about our consumers’ experiences of our service and products. Your feedback and views are important to us. To keep a pulse on what you are thinking and experiencing, we regularly monitor review sites to seek insights into your journey with us.
So, if you are thinking of buying a Brabantia product and are researching reviews to help you make up your mind, please take a look at some of these below:
- We give all our customers an opportunity to give reviews here on our website of our products here.
- Facebook – Find us on Facebook and check out our ‘Wall’ for Brabantia recommendations here.
- Twitter – Search Brabantialife on Twitter or ‘Follow’ us – we often Retweet comments about our brand
- Blogger reviews – We frequently ask bloggers for impartial, unpaid reviews of our products. Read reviews on the Brabantia WallFix, Solar Powered Scales, T4One and Get Together range here.
- Revoo – This excellent review site has 100s of reviews of a full range of our products here.
- Epinions.com – Unbiased reviews from real people, this aggregator of reviews has pretty much all of our range covered here!
- Dooyoo – This comparison site carries reviews such as our 30L Touch Bin® here.
- Mumsnet – Take a look at what mums are saying about the quality of our kitchen bins over at Mumsnet.
- Amazon – We have over 100 reviews on Amazon, have a look at the Ironing Table with heat resistant iron parking zone here.
- Argos – Has lots of reviews online, like these about the Brabantia Matt Steel Roll Top Bread Bin.
- Homebase – We spotted some superb reviews over on their site for our 30L Touch Bin®
- The Good Housekeeping Institute has given a great review, 81/100, of our ‘Tried, tested and trusted’ Green Spring Ironing Board here.
- John Lewis – Super proud of our reviews of the 30L Matt Steel Fingerprint proof 30 L Touch Bin® here.
- Very.co.uk – Over 50 lovely reviews of the Titan Oval Ironing Board here.
- Fabfood4all.co.uk – The foodie blogger gives our Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with non-slip base a big thumbs up in her review here.
- JoBeaufoix.com – Top mummy blogger Jo gave a very kind review of our Get Together dining range here.
- The Safeshop.co.uk – Has some nice reviews of our Silver Post Box here.
- Tesco.com – There are over 96 reviews of our 50 L Brilliant steel Touch Bin® here.
- Lakeland.com – Fantastic reviews of our ‘brilliant’ built-in kitchen bin here.
- Dunelm – The Brabantia Topspinner laundry drier comes highly recommended here.
- Buzzillions – There are over 137 very good reviews of our Fall Front Bread Bin.
We regularly have in-dependent reviews from bloggers and industry experts so do check out the blogs below too:
- ‘The size and shape of the ironing board is excellent as is the amount of padding.’ – Best ironing board cover for steam generator irons, reviews from the professionals.
- ’24 metres of line – enough to hang out a full washing load – it was compact and stylish when folded away’ – compact, space-saving WallFix review from Mummy’s Little Monkey
- ‘My one luxury item, is this…’ – accurate, large capacity Digital Kitchen Scales and Herb Rack storage solution review from The Gingerbread House
- ‘I love that Brabantia have reinvented something which is labour and space saving’ – adjustable Compact Rotary Washing Line and compact WallFix Dryer review from 20 Something Mum
- ‘Last week Brabantia sent me a box filled with goodies to help me in the kitchen.’ – space-efficient Kitchen Organiser and large Mixing Bowl review from Crazy Kitchen
- ‘Best of all, every single one of them is built well – they feel balanced and easy in the hand.’ – Profile Line kitchen utensils and wall Hanging Rack review from LittleStuff
- ‘Brabantia’s retractable washing line – the WallFix is a beautifully designed piece of equipment.’ – compact WallFix review from Geek Mummy
We hope that you find these useful if you are considering buying a Brabantia product. Of course we would love to hear your thoughts on our products and service, so please let us know by having your say on any of the websites listed.