So, if you’re planning to redesign a room, change a layout or just give your home’s colour palette a bit of a refresh, here are 7 of our top sites that might give you some inspiration:
Our list of colour planners:
1. MyDeco – Lots of online design tools to have a play with including a 3D room planner.
2. Floor Planner – Creates new floor plans and room layouts to give you inspiration.
3. Colorblender – Useful tool for color matching and palette design.
4. Sweet Home 3D – Free online interior design tool that allows you to create 2D plans and see previews in 3D.
5. Colour Your Bin – OK so we are biased but this is a great site to test out a few new colours!
6. Autodesk Homestyle – Drag and drop room planner tool that allows you to easily create floor plans, plus add decorating ideas too.
7. Model Rooms – A useful room planner tool to help you design a new interior layout.
Also do check out our colour swatch of over 200 RAL colours available for our ‘Colour your bin’ service here and if you have any other suggestions please let us know in the comments below!