There’s nothing quite like eating outside to really make it feel like Summer. So make sure you are kitted out with the right utensils – introducing our Profile Range of stainless steel utensils – the ultimate tool kit for those fresh, summery dishes.
Here are some BBQ Top Tips from none other than British BBQ champion, Andy Annat.
- Cook low and slow.
- Spray the meat with natural apple juice.
- Keep a check on the temperature, preferably with a gauge.
- Use a good quality barbecue and charcoal.
- Avoid sugar or salt based marinades.
- Don’t over marinate meat when using citrus fruits.
- Use separate utensils and chopping boards when handling cooked and uncooked meat.
- Use disposable gloves when handling raw meat.
- Allow the meat to get to room temperature before you start cooking it.
Our products are available from leading retailers, including high street department stores, superstores, quality independent housewares and kitchen product specialists. For stockist details, please contact the Brabantia sales department on 01275 819119 or visit our website.