If you’re looking for design inspiration to give your home a much needed makeover or just want to stay on trend and soak up the latest designs and interior must-haves, then make sure you grab your iPad or iPhone and make a note of some of the UK’s key trade shows to attend:
- For the DIY enthusiast The National Homebuilding & Renovating Show is an invaluable resource for anyone looking to self-build, renovate, remodel or improve their home. Held in Surrey: 25 – 26 June, 2011, Sandown Park; Harrogate: 4 – 6 Nov, 2011, Harrogate International Centre and Somerset: 19 – 20 Nov, 2011, Bath & West Showground
- Part of the London Design Festival, Tent London delivers the most contemporary and vintage design in interiors and architecture and the digital world for creative and cutting-edge individuals held on 22 – 25 September 2011 at Truman Brewery, Brick Lane, London
- 100% Design at Earls Court on 22 – 25 September, 2011 is known as the leading architecture and design event showcasing everything for the contemporary building and interiors
- The National Home Improvement Show on 30 September – 2 October, 2011 at Earl’s Court, London is one of the ket shows to source the latest home improvement products including kitchens and bathrooms, extensions, loft conversions, energy efficient heating, lighting, flooring, windows, doors and home technology
- Grand Designs Live Birmingham will be held at the NEC from the 7th-9th October 2011. The show is the UK’s number one, award-winning home show packed with design and inspiration for your home
If you’d like to get in touch please contact Brabantia Customer Services, send us a Tweet @Brabantialife or leave a comment in the box below. Don’t forget to join our Brabantia Fan Page too at www.facebook.com/brabantialife where news, views, trends, tips and competitions are shared.
Creative Commons thanks to sacks08 for the paint shot!