- Liberty London Girl – Writer about objects of desire, fashion editor, blogger and dilettante. English exile. Selected as one of the Top 100 Blogs in the World by The Sunday Times.
- Cupcakes & Cashmere – Writer of Cupcakes and Cashmere, a blog that offers daily doses of inspiration about the things she loves.
- Style Bubble – A girl who likes a good chunky heel but hates chunky cheese. “Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”
- Designmom – A designer and mother of six who is spending a year abroad in France. She posts on where design and motherhood intersect.
- Wallpaper – Wallpaper* magazine and its Tumblr blog’s official Twitter account: global news on design, interiors, fashion, art and lifestyle.
Do let us know your favourite style bloggers and why! Please add them in the comments section below or Tweet us @Brabantialife. Or if you are a style blogger and would like a chance to try out our new or existing ranges of products, please do get in touch!