[Click here for customer service contact details in your country]
At Brabantia we’re huge fans of retail guru Mary Portas who is now back on our TV screens but this time she has turned the tables on shops and is fighting the side of the customer. In her new series Mary Portas: Secret Shopper, she’s looking at customer service and is helping leading brands sort out their poor customer service levels.
Well here at Brabantia we are fighting the cause too and are pleased to announce our Customer Service team have just completed their latest Social Media Customer Service Training and are keen to hear from you! To get in touch with the team or to find out all about our latest news, ideas and competitions, please follow us or send us a Tweet @BrabantiaLife.
Our customers are King…but don’t take our word for it! We have a notice board that we proudly share with our customers in our UK reception, with recent letters thanking us for our help. We would like to do this virtually too and thank the following Twitter users for their kind words:
- @Deanraw: Brabantia have replaced my broken bin lid free of charge. 7 years old as well :o) ah, little things
- @rushpete Brabantia are great. Rang for new bin catch. They’re going to send one free with no proof of purchase, age of bin or any quibble. Impressive
- @Mr_Monty_Burns Bought sensor bin last year which now has a fault – had excellent customer service from @BrabantiaLife with a FOC replacement #happycustomer
- @Peterwaneless @GeorgeJulian – pleased to count @BrabantiaLife among my followers. I hope they’ve seen all my praise for their excellent customer service
- @andrewdunning … Always impressed with your customer service … so helpful with any issue
If you prefer traditional ways of contacting us, you can reach UK Customer Services on:
Telephone: 01275 819119
[Our international telephone numbers and FAQs, register product and guarantee links are here]