brabantia Retro Pedal Bin Red

How to change your Brabantia bin lid catch

How to change a brabantia bin lid catch.Do you think that your Brabantia Bin lid catch is not working and your lid is not closing properly? You may need a new catch, as the existing one has lost its spring, but first please check that your current Brabantia Bin catch is cleaned from any food debris.  This year we filmed a series of How To videos (see below) to help you get the most out of your Brabantia products.

Before you go to the trouble of replacing your Brabantia bin lid catch, the most common reason for it not shutting properly is that some food debris has clogged up the mechanism. Try washing out the catch with a sponge and warm soapy water first.

Buy the Brabantia Bin lid catch

As you can see in the video below, there are three different types of Brabantia bin lid catch mechanism, so take the lid off your bin and compare the set up to the video explanation below. This will help you change your bin catch, when you get a replacement.

If your bin is a newer model you may see a blue striker for the catch inside the rim, where the lid closes. This sometimes may be broken if the lid is forced shut, for example. Both the Brabantia bin catch and blue striker are available to buy below. If you need to buy a new Touch bin lid click here, or for a Brabantia Pedal bin hinge set, click here.

Brabantia bin lid catch for touch bin

Click to buy: Brabantia Bin Lid Catch

Brabantia Bin Catch blue striker

Click to buy: Blue Striker

Useful tip: If you would like to know how to clean a Brabantia Stainless steel bin, then click on this link.

How to change your Brabantia bin lid catch was last modified: January 29th, 2016 by Aime

180 Responses

1. Jack Jugurnauth says:

Can I please have a replacement lid catch for type 2 bins.
    Many thanks.

Jack

2. Aime says:

Thanks for your details we have passed on to our customer service department.

3. Trojan Baths says:

Stunning products, I like the video “How To”… I’m looking through your site now for bath products..

4. Aime says:

Thanks for your feedback. AS

5. Jo Pearson says:

Great instructions on “how to…”
    Would it be possible to send me a replacement bin lid clip for my type three & my type one bin lids please.
    Thanks

6. Julie-Ann Hepnar says:

Please can l have a repleacement catch for my stainless steel and matt black bin label on lid reads H 40-50L 8.8-11 uk Gal

7. Joyce Watkinson says:

May I please have a replacement lid catch for my 50Litre single bin. Many thanks.

Joyce Watkinson

8. We have a bin that is perfect in every way except the lid will not stay shut. Can you tell me how I identify what size it is and how do i get the lid to stay shut

9. Aime says:

Thanks we have passed your details on and our Customer Service staff will be in touch via email. AS

10. Aime says:

Thanks we have passed your details on and our Customer Service staff will be in touch via email. Many thanks AS

11. Aime says:

Thanks for your enquiry, we have passed your details on and our Customer Service staff will be in touch via email. AS

12. Aime says:

Thanks we have passed your details on to our Customer Service team who will be in touch via email.

13. Zak Blair says:

Can you tell me how I identify what size lid I have and how I go about claiming my lid for life? Many thanks.

14. Aime says:

Thank you for your enquiry, one of our Customer Service team will be in touch with you via the email address provided. Kind regards AS

15. Karen Tiplady says:

Hi
    I bought a 50l touch lid bin approx 5 years ago – the catch has now broken – can you please tell me where I can get a repalcement.
    Many thanks

16. philip morgan says:

we have a 30lt touch lid the catch has broken,where cani get a replacement.

philip morgan
    the old vicerage
    worthen
    shrewsbury
    shropshire
    sy59hw

17. Aime says:

Thanks for your enquiry, our customer services staff will be in touch. AS

18. Janet Loudon says:

Hi

The catch on our 50litre bin has broken. How can I get a replacement as the bin is still sound

Thanks

Robert

19. Aime says:

Thanks for your enquiry, our customer services staff will be in touch.

20. Nicky meikle says:

The catch on our 50L bin is broken – can you please send me a new catch? Thank you.

21. Aime says:

Thanks for your enquiry, our customer services staff will be in touch shortly.

22. Sandie says:

Hi. Need a replacement for my foot pedal om my 30l bin. Where can I purchase spare parts?

23. Aime says:

Thanks for your enquiry, our customer services staff will be in touch soon.

24. Sonny Verma says:

I bought a 50ltr matt steel touch lid bin around 5 years ago and the hinge no longer works. Because of this the lid does not close. Can you tell me how I go about getting a replacement please?

25. Val mcghee says:

Hi I have purchased a bin and the black clip on bin has broken I’m not sure which one to reorder as there is so many types hope you can help me out as I can’t close my bin and my dog is having the time of his life and getting very fat
    Many thanks
    Val mcghee

26. matt says:

Thanks for your enquiry, our customer services staff will be in touch shortly.

27. matt says:

Thanks for your enquiry, our customer services staff will be in touch soon.

28. steve harris says:

I have a 50L brabantia bin which is around 8-10 years old. i need a replacement lid catch. could you tell me how i can get a replacement please. many thanks

29. Philip Earle Roberts says:

I have a brabantia back to wall touch bin with liner.

The plastic around one of the springs has split in the lid

I would like to replace the lid

HELP PLEASE!!!!

Earle Roberts

30. Aime says:

Thanks for your enquiry, our customer services staff will be in touch very soon.

31. Nicola Andrews says:

The catch on our 50L touch lid bin is broken – can you please send a few spare replacements as this is not the first time it has broken, it seems they need replacing quite often. Thank you.

32. Aime says:

Thanks for your enquiry, our customer services staff will be in touch to sort this out for you.

33. S Hansen says:

Good afternoon,
    I have a brabantia back to wall touch bin with liner. The plastic bit the clasp is suppose to grip has broken and I am unable to close the lid. Is it possible to just replace the black bit or do I need a new lid?

S Hansen

34. Vicky Fox says:

The catch on my 50 litre bin has broken. How can I get a replacement as the bin is still ok.

Thanks

Vicky

35. Amber Claxton says:

hi my bin catch has broken same as the others i am looking for a replacement please i have the 50L stainless steel and black bin really want it fixed.

Amber

36. Aime says:

Thanks for your enquiry, our customer services staff will be in touch to sort this out.

37. Aime says:

38. Aime says:

Many thanks for your enquiry, our customer services staff will be in touch to sort this out for you. Many thanks

39. Nicola henshaw says:

Hi I have a 23-30 litre brabantia bin and the catch has broken can I have a replacement please. Nicola

40. Derek Hancock says:

Dear Sir,
    Before i buy one of your wall mounted pull out drying lines, could you please let me know the measurement between the fixing holes. I had a similar one on my wall and i already have screw heads in the wall spaced 13 inches apart . i wondered if your appliance would slot over these heads?
    Thankyou

41. Aime says:

Thank you we will be in touch soon.

42. Nicola says:

Bin lid/catch broken – how can I identify which bin I have and how can I get a replacement…..seems like a very common problem! Thank you.

43. Tania Faratian says:

This seems to be a recurring theme, but the catch on my 50l touch bin has broken, please could you contact me about organising a replacement.
    Best Wishes

44. Aime says:

Thank you we will be in touch shortly.

45. lorraine watkinson says:

The catch on my 50l touch bin has broken, please could you contact me about organising a replacement.
    Best Wishes

Lorraine

46. The catch on the lid of my 50l touch lid has broken.Please can you let me know how to sort out a replacement.
    Lorraine

47. W O'Brien says:

We have a couple of stainless steel touch top 50 litre bins and sadly the catches on both have now stopped working. Any chance we can get new catches? These are great bins and they meet our expectations in all other respects.

Thanks
    Will O’Brien

48. Aime says:

Please either call us on 0845 6024877 or go to Brabantia.com and obtain a replacement under the guarantee scheme. Fitting is a simple job but If help is required a help video is available on YouTube too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L50_hKyzrto&list=PLDD6D0B9E0CB0CBC0&index=3&feature=plpp_video

49. Aime says:

Thank you for your enquiry and feedback. There are three types of catch fitted and we will supply a replacement Bin Lin Catch kit which will fit all types of lid.

50. Aime says:

Thank you for getting in touch. There are three types of catch fitted and we will supply a replacement Bin Lin Catch kit which will fit all types of lid.

51. Carole Watts says:

Hello. Our 50l steel bin has a faulty hinge. It sticks at the half way point. Is it possible to have this replaced?
    Many thanks
    Carole Watts

52. Aime says:

Thank you for getting in touch. Someone from Customer Services will be in touch shortly. AS

53. Michelle MacDonald says:

Hi, my Brabantia 50l steel bin has a broken catch – how do I go about ordering new cathes, as there is no-one available to answer my call at Customer Services?
    Michelle

54. wendy watt says:

Can you purchase a new lid catch for the 50ltr bin? It’s around 5-6 yrs old. Bin has been great, don’t want to replace it

55. Matt says:

Please can you also send me a replacement catch?

56. Aime says:

Thank you for your enquiry, someone from Customer Services will be in touch shortly to help you. AS

57. Aime says:

Thank you for your enquiry, someone from Customer Services will be in touch shortly to help you with this. AS

58. John Reynolds says:

Hi we purchased a 30ltr Brambamtia bin only 4 weeks ago and the catch appears to have failed could you please advise.

59. Aime says:

Thank you for your query, our Customer Service team will be in touch with you to discuss. ^AS

60. Loraine Bowden says:

Hello there,
    My 50l steel bin has a faulty hinge. It sticks at the half way point. Is it possible to have this replaced please?
    This is the second lid I have had with this bin which is not yet 10 years old.
    Many thanks
    Loraine

61. Aime says:

Thank you for your comment, our Customer Service team will be in touch with you to discuss. ^AS

62. Frances Killingley says:

I have a 50L waste bin. Could you please let me know how to get a replacement lid catch.
    From all the comments above, it seems this is quite a big problem.

63. Aime says:

64. Trevor Bakewell says:

We have a 50L touch bin with a broken catch and are desperate for a replacement. If it ispossible to send us one the address is 58, Springfield Avenue, Chesterfield, S40 1HL.
    Thanks
    Trevor Bakewell

65. Jason Tinkler says:

How can i get a replacement lid for my 40-50L model H touch bin?

66. A Pritchard says:

I have a brabantia oval 50 litre stainless steel touch bin with liner .
    The plastic around one of the springs has split in the lid and the hinge no longer works. Because of this the lid does not close. Can you tell me how I go about getting a replacement please?

67. A Pritchard says:

I have a brabantia 40litre oval stainless steel touch bin with liner bucket.

The plastic around one of the springs has split in the lid. Because of this the lid does not close properly. Please can you let me know how to sort out a replacement.

HELP PLEASE!!!!

68. Aime says:

Thank you for your query, our Customer Service team will be in touch with you to discuss. Many thanks ^AS

69. Aime says:

Thank you for your query Jason. Our customer service staff will be in touch with you direct. ^AS

70. matt says:

Hi Trevor I have passed on your query to Customer Services and they will be in touch ASAP. ^Matt

71. matt says:

72. Gosia says:

Can you please send me a replacement catch for my bin?
    Thanks

Gosia

73. Aime says:

I have passed on your query to Customer Services and they will be in touch ASAP. ^AS

74. Hayley Whiting says:

Please can you advise how i can get a replacement catch for my brush steel touch bin.
    It is a fantastic product apart from i am having to keep it shut with a stone at the moment :-(
    Thanks and Best Regards
    Hayley Whiting.

75. Aime says:

76. Berkshire user says:

Can you please send me a replacement catch for my 50L bin. Thanks

77. Aime says:

I have passed on your query to Customer Services and they will be in touch. ^AS

78. Paul Lynch says:

Hello, the catch on my Brabantia bin has broken after only a few months’ use. Please could you send me a replacement catch for this otherwise excellent product? My children like posting interesting objects into the open bin at the moment and it is starting to get a little tedious…

Many thanks,

Paul

79. Aime says:

80. Nuala Murphy says:

I have a 30L touch lid bin and the catch has broken so the lid will not stay shut. Please advise how I can get a replacement. Many thanks

81. Aime says:

Hi, many thanks for your enquiry, I have passed on your query to Customer Services and they will be in touch very soon. ^AS

82. Joan says:

I need a replacement bin lid clip for a stainless bin H 40-50L

Thanks

83. Joan says:

I need a bin lid clip for a stainless steel 50L bin

Thanks

Joan

84. Simon says:

Hi – the catch / spring on my bin has broken. Could you advise where I can get a spare- I live in London. Thanks.

85. Sue Hammad says:

Just wanted to say a big thank you for your excellent service. The catch on my Brabantia bin broke off and within a week I had a new bin lid from you at no charge, not even postage and packing. Yes, it was under guarantee but I still think in this day and age it was very efficient and excellent service. Many thanks.

86. Aime says:

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback, we will pass on to the team. ^AS

87. Aime says:

Many thanks for your enquiry, I have passed on your query to Customer Services and they will be in touch very soon. ^AS

88. Aime says:

Thank you for your enquiry, I have passed on your query to Customer Services and they will be in touch very soon. ^AS

89. Aime says:

Thanks for your enquiry, I have passed on your query to Customer Services and they will be in touch very soon. ^AS

90. DI bennett says:

I also have a 50l brushed steel bin with a broken catch, we have had the bin for about 5 years, This is quite urgent as I have 2 cats and a dog who are determined to investigate the contents of our bin….please help!

91. Sam Hession says:

Hi, I need a replacement lid for a Touch bin 40-50L “H” type bin. The bin is 8 years old and the whole mechanism has broken so I need to replace the whole lid. How do I go about doing this please ?

92. Aime says:

Hi, many thanks for your enquiry, I have passed on your query to Customer Services and they will be in touch shortly. ^AS

93. Aime says:

Many thanks for your enquiry, I have passed on your query to Customer Services and they will be in touch soon. ^AS

94. susan says:

Hi,
    I don’t know which touchbin I have (30, 40, or 50). It’s stainless, 1/2 circle and about 28″ tall. The lid no longer springs open, I have to manually pull it up. It’s not a problem with the catch, which I’ve replaced, but something with the spring hinge mechanism. Can you suggest a fix?
    thanks, Susan

95. Tracie Harvey says:

I have a 8 year old 50L touch bin and the lid catch is broken once again, is it possible to get a replacement please

96. Aime says:

97. David O Rourke says:

Hi, I need a replacement lid for a Touch bin 40-50L “H” type bin. The bin is 3/4 years old and the whole mechanism has broken. I would say I need to replace the whole lid. How do I go about doing this please ?

98. Lee Draper says:

I bought a double matt steel touch lid bin around 3 years ago from your website. Both lid hinges no longer work. Because of this the lids don’t close. Can you tell me how I go about getting a replacement please? The lid sizes are elliptical, 22cm by 19cm.

Lee

99. Oliver Feltham says:

I would like to get a replacement catch for my 50L but it is out of warranty. How much will it cost for a new one?

100. Helen Honour says:

Please could you send me a replacement catch for my Brabantia 25-30l bin code on lid is 5.6 -6 UKGAL 6-BUSGAL.
    Many thanks

101. Aime says:

Thanks for your enquiry, I have passed on your query to Customer Services and they will be in touch shortly. ^AS

102. Aime says:

Many thanks for your enquiry, I have passed on your query to Customer Services and they will be in touch. ^AS

103. Aime says:

Thank you for contacting us. Thanks for your enquiry, I have passed on your query to Customer Services and they will be in touch soon. ^AS

104. Aime says:

Thank you for contacting us. I have passed on your query to Customer Services and they will be in touch soon. ^AS

105. Aime says:

Thanks for your email I have passed on your query to Customer Services and they will be in touch soon. ^AS

106. Aime says:

Thanks for your enquiry, I have passed your query on to Customer Services and they will be in touch soon. ^AS

107. jeanstanes says:

have an older 50l bin and need a catch sent off for same on e bay wrong type a bit too big

108. matt says:

109. Toni Connery says:

Hello,

The catch on my Brabantia G 23-30L bin has snapped. I think it will require a new lid? Please advise.
    Thanks and regards,

Toni

110. Chris giles says:

The type 2 catch on our 40 litre bin has broken. Can we have a replacement please?

Chris

111. Mr Kevin Clelland says:

My Bin Lid catch has broken, can you please send me a replacement?It is the Type 1 bin lid catch
    Thanks

112. Mr R Fuller says:

Hi there, please could you send me a replacement bin catch for my brabantia 50L bin which has broken, with many thanks

113. Aime says:

Thank you for your enquiry, I have passed your query on to Customer Services and they will be in touch soon. ^AS

114. Aime says:

Many thanks for your enquiry, I have passed your query on to Customer Services and they will be in touch soon. ^AS

115. Aime says:

Thank you very much for getting in touch. I have passed your query on to Customer Services and they will be in touch soon. ^AS

116. Aime says:

Thanks for your enquiry, I have passed your query on to Customer Services and they will be in touch shortly. ^AS

117. Nikki says:

Can you please let me know how to get a Type 1 replacement catch for my 50L bin as it has broken

Nikki

118. Mrs Healy says:

Can you please advise where I can get a replacement catch for our 50Litre stainless steel bin?

Many thanks

119. Aime says:

120. Nicola Rogers says:

Please could you send me a replacement catch for my Brabantia 40L Touch Bin. Great product apart from the broken catch. Sounds like this is a common problem with these bins!

121. Chris Chadwick says:

Hi my 50lt bin lid catch is broken,may I have a replacement

122. Andrew Hunter says:

Hi,
    Very dissapointed that the catch on my 30 litre bin has broken after only 12 months can you please send me a replacement

Code G23-30 5.6-6 UK gal

123. Paul Mackle says:

Hi, we have a black 50 litre touch bin and the catch has stopped working. How do we go about replacing this?

Thanks

124. john chancellor says:

hi.please help,can i have new lid,mine will not open to touch,
    it is a G 23 to 30 ltr

125. Aime says:

126. Aime says:

Thanks very much for your enquiry, I have passed your query on to Customer Services and they will be in touch shortly. ^AS

127. Aime says:

Thank you for contacting us. Many thanks for your enquiry, I have passed your query on to Customer Services and they will be in touch shortly. ^AS

128. Aime says:

Many thanks for your email, I have passed your query on to Customer Services and they will be in touch shortly. ^AS

129. Graham Banks says:

I have a Brabantia touch bin that has a total failure of the lid catch cleaning the catch has
    not cured the problem. I only purchased the product in November 2011 please organise a replacement part under your guarantee policy and oblige

130. Houlihanmaura says:

I have had increasing problems with my lid and the black aprin type ring the actual lid sits on, please advise how to get. Replacement. I don’t need the touch lid just a catch (last one was the wrong one) and the black apron thing. Many thanks. I have had it about 4 years

131. Hi,

Sorry to hear that. We have notified customer services and they will be in touch.

132. We have notified customer services and they will sort this for you ASAP. Kind regards Matt

133. Lukehpalmer says:

I have a Brabantia Touch Bin and the black plastic apron that sits on the metal bin is badly cracked in 2 separate places. How do I get a replacement please?

134. lindsay walby says:

I have a brabantia touch bin that I bought in Newcastle in 2010, hopefully still under gaurantee.  It’s not the catch on the actual lid that’s gone, it’s the black bit around the bottom that it clips onto that has worn out and won’t catch now.  Is it possible just to replace that?  I like the bin and don’t want to have to replace the whole thing.

135. Paul Kudla says:

The bottom latch on my Brabantia lid has broken off.Please let me know how to replace it . I need to replace the whole ring  or the lid for the 30 Ltr polished trash can

136. Pam says:

Amazing customer service – wouldn’t buy any other product – a guarantee you can count on!

137. Dj-casamia says:

I have the Brabantia 50L bin and the catch is broken, I am devastated as it’s the best bin I ever owned. I have been told that Brabantia has a Lifetime Guarantee  so how would I go about getting a new lid or catch ?

138. Dennis Leefarr says:

I have an older 30L peddle Bin and the black plastic component which the lift rod engages has split and the lift rod falls out. How do I obtain a replacement component. It appears next to impossible to find any relavant information or illustrations on your web site. Regards, Dennis Leefarr

139. Sj Plowman says:

Have a 30 litre Brabantia stainless steel bin,purchased jan 2012,lid is not closing,just springs back up,rather disappointed that it has failed so soon.Notice sticker in lid states bin has 10year warranty.What is the procedure regarding sorting this out.Thanks in ancitipation

140. john says:

if you just need to get a striker (the peg on the rim that needs replacing) go here

i ordered it for £2.15 .. free postage too .. all in all a good deal

141. Darren Clark says:

Hi my 50L touch bin no longer opens fully under normal operation plus there is a noise akin to metal scraping against metal when I close the lid (my layman’s guess would be a broken spring, which would probably explain both). Please can you advise how I claim under the lifetime guarantee.

142. Susan Hill says:

I have 23-30 l brabantia push top bin it is 9 months old and the lid will not boing up when pushed. How can I repair it or get it replaced. Many thanks. Susan Hill

143. Sue Jones says:

Hello Brabantialife
    I absolutely love my Brabantia 50L bin. I’ve had it for about eight years. It needs a new lid. I don’t have the receipt as it was a present. Can I get a replacement under guarantee?

144. Andrew Rose says:

I bought a 23-30 Litre Brabantia bin a couple of months ago, but the catch on the lid no longer closes. What to do ? Thanks

145. Sorry to hear that. Please email andys@brabantia.com and he can help you with a replacement.

146. Karen says:

The hinge pin slid out at one end. I managed to slide it back in but the lid no longer springs up when the catch is released. I suspect the springs are not aligned properly. Could you help please. Many thanks. Karen Veness

147. pad says:

Hi.
    Just wondering how you got on with your Brabantia 50l bin as I have the same problem with my bin.
    Regards
    Pad

148. Rossa Lane says:

I have a Touch lid with a black striker which has broken completly off. What do I need to fix it. I assume I cannot use a blue striker?.

149. Eamon Henry says:

Hi I have a brabantia 23-30l bin whereby the lid does not close anyome. The top catch part is fine but the part (on the bin lid) that the catch connects into has snapped off. it looks like the lid ring would need replacing. Is this covered under the 10 year warranty

150. Paul Bates says:

hi. I have the Brabantia 23-30L Bin, the catch has broken, not the one on the video that you can replace but the male part that is fixed to the black ring. can I replace that or do I need a new bin lid. the bin is approx. 6yrs old. thx

151. Michael says:

Hello, I have a 50L spring up lid bin. The problem I have is that the spring mechanism only pushes the lid half way of its normal travel. I then have to push it to open fully. Is there a way of getting inside it to clean it as it may only be gunked up? Otherwise is there a repair (new spring)?

152. Hi Michael,

Thanks for your enquiry, Andy from customer services will be in touch shortly, via email.

Matt – Community Manager

153. Anni Wheatley says:

Hello Matt,

I have a 50L Brabantia – had it for several years. Watched the catch replacement videos but don’t think mine is like that – i.e. it’s solid. The bit that sticks up for the lid to come down on has broken off. Can you help?

154. Ruth trevithick says:

I need a replacement lid for a 50L bin, the spring broke and had to manually open in, the plastic bit had cracked around the spring. The bin is less than two years old, can you advise where best to get a new lid? They are on Amazon for £32 but wanted to check here first. Many thanks

155. […] If you need a Touch Bin lid replacement click here for details or a Bin lid catch here. […]

156. Lellio says:

I have 2 bins and both catches are not longer ‘catching’ – cant remember how long we have had them for! Please help!

157. Hi Lellio,

Sorry to hear that. I have passed on your email, to customer services who will be in touch shorty, regarding a replacement.

Regards

Matt

158. helly says:

hi do you have canisters for tea, coffee and sugar that can be opened by catches?

159. Michelle Hennessy says:

I just recently purchased a new lid for my bin only 2/3 months ago and the catch on the bin seems to be getting stuff every time I close it. I have clean both catch and clip but its not closing unless you manually pull the clip really annoyed with this

Michelle

160. Lynn Jackson says:

Hi, my bin stopped catching today, both children deny any miss use but can’t be sure…. The black catch has fallen out of the black flap and when put back will not stay in place. When I hole it myself and push it onto the blue striker it clips ok. It seems that whatever keeps the black clip in place has been lost, any ideas pleas? Thank you

161. InDigital says:

Hi Lynn, This should be straight forward to replace. Contact andys@brabantia.com to sort a replacement for you. ^Matt

162. […] you have a Brabantia Pedal Bin, click here. If you just need a replacement bin lid catch or blue striker click […]

163. […] If you need a Touch Bin lid replacement click here for details or a Bin lid catch here. […]

164. Yvonne says:

My lid is no lomger popping up automatically. I had this problem before and was sent a new lid free of charge and was told that by buying one of these bins I have a lifetime guarantee. Please let me know what to do. Thank you

165. Sobia says:

My bin catch is fine, but the part that the bin catch attaches to when the lid closes has snapped off!! I’ve only had the bin a few months :-/ I have tried to search buying this as a spare part- but I can’t seem to find any links… What can I do?

166. matt says:

Please contact customer services and if the bin is within the 10 year guarantee they can send a replacement. ^Matt http://blog.brabantia.com/brabantia-contact-number/

167. verity says:

My lid spring has gone in my bin so the lid is not automatically popping up. Do the bins come with life time guarantee as I can not find a replacement one anywhere??please help

168. Hi Lorr, sorry to hear about your issue. Please contact our customer services on 0127 5819119 and they will be able to help you. Thanks. Sarah

169. Hi Verity, most bins come with a 10 year gurantee. Please contact our customer services on 0127 5819119 and they will be able to help you. Thanks. Sarah

170. Hi Sobia, sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your bin. Our customer services should be able to help you. Please contact 0127 5819119. Thanks. Sarah

171. Ebru says:

Our lid doesn’t spring up. We had the bin for 9 years and this is our second replacement lid. Could you please advise what we can do. Many thanks

172. Hi Ebru, If you are based in the UK, please contact our customer services on 0127 5819119 and they will be able to help you. Or head to https://www.brabantia.com/int_en/contact. Thanks. Sarah

173. Alan says:

My 30l touch bin lid wont close The catch on the inside of the lid seems fine but there is nothing for it to click into when closed = not sure of a part has snapped off?

174. Hi Alan, sorry to hear you’re having problems. Please contact our customer services on 0127 5819119 and they will be able to help you. Thanks. Sarah

175. Emma Bassett says:

Hi there I am trying to order a new lid for our 45l touch bin…can I do that online through the US? I have been trying to call the customer service centre here in the US but nobody seems to be picking up….

176. Dauri Shippey says:

I have the same problem. The small plastic part that keeps the lid closed has snapped off. This is the second time this has happened. We love this can. How can we get a replacement for the lid catch? Thank you.

177. Hi, sorry to hear of your problem! Please contact our consumer service on 0127 5819119 and they will help you. ^St